Have you waited until the last minute to file contract worker (non-employee) Form 1099-MISC? Well, here is what you need to know about last minute filing Form 1099-MISC:
How To Complete IRS Form 1099-MISC?
Copies of Form 1099-MISC
- Copy A is sent to the IRS. This should be printed on a laser-scannable form.
- Copy 1 is filed with the State Tax Department.
- Copy B is for your recipient.
- Copy 2 is issued to the recipient for filing their state tax returns.
- Copy C is for your business records.
What Information Will I Need to Complete Form 1099-MISC?
- Your EIN (Employer Identification Number)
- Name of Your Business
- Business Address
- Your Business’s State Tax ID Number
- Full Name
- Social Security Number or Federal EIN
Non-Employee Payment Information:
- Payment Amounts for services performed
- Include Parts and Materials
Where Can I E-File Form 1099-MISC?
You can directly e-file your 1099-MISC Forms today using ExpressEfile. Upgrade from paper filing to e-filing and avoid having to file transmission Form 1096. Also, you can transmit directly to the IRS for just $0.99 per form! Before submission, your 1099-MISC Forms will undergo our built-in audit to ensure error-free IRS form transmission.
Do you want to avoid the chaos that is the post office? With our E-filing and Postal Mailing add-on, you can evade the tedious task of mailing your recipient forms. We will send all recipient copies on your behalf the following business day from our Rock Hill, SC office. Upgrade today for just $2.29 per form.
Quickly and securely e-file Form 1099-MISC in just a few clicks!